Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just downloaded an 1minute

Customer Question
iMovie on to a flash...
just downloaded an 1minute iMovie on to a flash drive ....used the usb port to play says it has no photos ...its formatted for mp4
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
6/3/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 3 years ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
May I take a look at the video? I will verify that it is encoded correctly and re-upload it for you.
Please, be forewarned that the site is not secure:
- Click the following link: http://www.wikisend.com
- Upload the file to that website
- Once it is uploaded, the resulting page will display a "File ID" number.
- Please, give me that "File ID Number"
I look forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
No don't want too .... Getting frustrated want to be done now.....sorry not worth please tab me out....$5.00
I don't understand what you are referring to about the $5.
If you wish, I can send up a full refund request.
May I remote in at no extra cost?
No ....remote ...oh $5 was the deposit....yes full refund thank you
Heading back to the Apple Store right now
Thank you.