Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I WANT TO SIGN OUT OFYOUTUBE

Customer Question
I WANT TO SIGN OUT OFYOUTUBE
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
6/3/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 years ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
They should not be related, but to sign out of Youtube, go to youtube and click on the blue circle in the top right with the person in it then click sign out.
This will sign you out of youtube.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please