Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Iphone 5s and it fell in a pool of water. What steps…

Customer Question
I have an Iphone 5s...
I have an Iphone 5s and it fell in a pool of water. What steps should I take
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
6/3/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Hello there! Have the iphone in rice for a day then take it apart and use a hair dryer to finish drying the insides. Make sure to disconnect the battery first. The link for the instructions are below.
https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/iPhone+5c+Teardown/17382
Hello again. I am posting back because i have not heard from you hopefully this a good thing as your problem is possibly fixed. Please either post back if your still having problems or just rate this reply ( 3 stars or better).
Johnny  Mack
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist