Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I currently have an account, indesign and need to add a 2nd

Customer Question
person. How do I do...
I currently have an account, indesign and need to add a 2nd person. How do I do that?
My name is***** with New York State Ski Racing Assn.
Please advise, Connie
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
6/1/2015
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 2 years ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
My name is***** will assist you.
To create a new user or group:
In the Security console tree list, click Edit and then either Create User or Create Group.
file
Enter the required details, according to whether you are creating a user or a group.
If you select Create User, you enter the Login ID, first and last name, e-mail address and a password. By default, AEM creates a path based on the first letter of the last name, but you can select another path.
file
If you select Create Group, you enter a group ID and an optional description.
file
Click Create. The user or group you created appears in the tree list.
tyroneboman
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius