Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Have words with friends installed and working on an 2 iphones.

Customer Question

have words with friends installed and working on an 2 iphones. Trying to install same game on an ipad but do not remember what or how I signed in for my iphones. I would like to have the same access on my ipad as the iphones but don't know how to set up since I don't recall how I did it with the iphones. Please help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Make sure you sign into facebook first. As most likely, your other words with friends account are running off your facebook id.
Then, from inside facebook.. Go to the words with friends page. It has a link to download the app
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/new-words-with-friends/id804379658
Once downloaded and installed, you want to make sure your using your facebook account to sign into the app.
**note** if youve already tried to sign into any account for words with friends, on your ipad. Then your going to have to clear out your user data so Words with friends doesnt keep picking up the same account. ( even if you uninstall the app, the data remains and remembers the account you signed into)
So if youve already signed into a wrong WWFriends account, you will need to do the following as well.
Delete words with friends app... Then delete Facebook apps. Go to settings, safari, clear history, clear cookies and data. Then go back and open safari. Search for Facebook login, login and then go to the words with friends website. Log in there with account you want to play words in. ( the same account that your iphones are using ) Then reinstall words with friends app. It will pick up the correct facebook account, and should use the correct wwf account now.
It can be a process, but manageable if you go step by step. Let me know if you run into any issues.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.