Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can my iPad be used to record our granddaughter music pro…

Customer Question
Can my iPad be used...
Can my iPad be used to record our granddaughter music program.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 3 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic
Yes do you want to record just the audio?
Audio and video
In that case just use the built in video camera, slide your finger up from the bottom of the iPad and tap on the camera icon. ON the right slide until you see Video and then tap on the red button to begin recording.
Thank you, ***** ***** I can make it record
You can test it beforehand but it is a little hard to hold it up for a long time so see if you can sit somewhere with something to rest it on while recording. Good luck!!!
If you are satisfied, please kindly Accept and provide an OK Rating - or Above or I don't get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. If we solved your problem, giving me high marks on the survey and / or bonuses are also GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!!