Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
28647879

Good morning,Kamil, I have an iMac with 10.10.3 You can guess

Customer Question

Good morning,Kamil,
I have an iMac with 10.10.3
You can guess my problem.It is iphoto.
It is gone someplace.Please help.
Tunc
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 2 years ago.
Hello there! My name is***** and I will be assisting you today. Are you not able to see it in your dock? IF go to your apps folder and look for iphoto or use the magnifying glass in the top right corner to look for iphoto then drag it to your dock. If for some reason you cannot find it i can remotely connect and fix the issue :)
Hello again. I am posting back because i have not heard from you hopefully this a good thing as your problem is possibly fixed. Please either post back if your still having problems or just rate this reply ( 3 stars or better).