Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
28647879

I want to publicly share my google calendar including the other

Customer Question

I want to publicly share my google calendar including the other calendar's I have subscribed to, how to I find a URL to share all the sub calendars we have?
All our calendars are public and shared, but they only show up while logged on to our main account. Looking for a combined calendar that mergers/shows all five calendars.
Thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 2 years ago.
Hello there! I am Johnny Mack and will be assisting you today. What you can do is get the embeded link from your calender using the link below then either post it on your webpage or some kinda of social account ( ie twitter facebook etc)
In the calendar list on the left, click the down-arrow next to the calendar you want to embed, and select Calendar settings. (Alternatively, click the Settings link at the bottom of the calendar list, then click the name of the calendar.)
Copy the iframe code displayed in the Embed This Calendar section.
Paste this code into your website to embed your calendar.
Hello again. I am posting back because i have not heard from you hopefully this a good thing as your problem is possibly fixed. Please either post back if your still having problems or just rate this reply ( 3 stars or better).