Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

There hope you can help i have had to wipe my iphone also…

Customer Question
Hi there hope you can help...
Hi there
hope you can help i have had to wipe my iphone also my ipad and i have spent the last 3 days trying to restore them.
i purchased these whist on holiday in San Fransico ipad model no A1458 iphone model 5
i have followed the instructions on itunes and have have changed my apple id also change my password ***** when i go to my ipad or phone they say details not correct.
please would you be able to pull me out of the mess i have got myself into .
i most certainley hope so.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
5/24/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 years ago
Pete, Computer Engineer
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
There is a separate "iTunes backup password" that you may have set in iTunes and it will be required to restore the devices.
Try entering your iTunes account password.
If you don't know it, you can recoer it at: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

hi

i have tried all them things to no avail other answers please

What is the exact error message you are seeing?
Let me know if you would like remote support for this problem.

AT another 28.60 euros ?

A remote session could take an hour, perhaps more. It is a one-off fee that you pay to this website, and I am only paid a portion of it for my time.

can i be sure you will fix the problems if i pay.
also how can i get into my computer when it wont accept the email addresses or passwords im now using a slow asus note book.

There is no absolute certainly, similar to if you had a technician visit you for a callout fee of 50 euro.
Are you saying you are unable to even log on to the computer's desktop?

i cant because the set up stops at the point i enter the email address and password.

What is it that you are trying to set up?
What exactly do you see on the screen?

i am trying to reset my i pad as i said on the set up page the error message says email address or password ***** be wrong.

but to be sure i went on to itunes and change them tried again with the new details and still no joy.

Have you connected the iPad to the original computer that it was set up on with iTunes?

it was set up in the apple shop in San Fransico and i no longer have the lap top that i used to back it up with.

Ok, do you have another computer with iTunes installed that you can connect it to now?

yes i have a asus note book, but dont know how to attach or what lead i

would need to do this.

You will need to connect it using a USB charging lead.