Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I just bought an iPad air 2 and it started restoring as

Customer Question
Hi, I just bought an...
Hi, I just bought an iPad air 2 and it started restoring as required but has not done anything in the last 4 hours. It also says I need to upgrade the iOS which I'm happy to do but it won't do it till I'm done with the restore. But nothing se ms to be happening... Advice?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/23/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a brand-new iPad 2?
Are you able to do anything on the iPad now?
Can you please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech