Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can I change the font and colour in outlook Thanks

Customer Question
how can I change the...
how can I change the font and colour in outlook
Thanks John
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/21/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Do you want to change the font of the texts of email messages ?
If you want to change the fonts of outgoing messages, then click on Outlook menu and select Preferences.
In Preferences, under Personal Settings click Fonts. You can change the fonts from there.
Another way is, Click the File tab. Click Options. Click Mail. Under Compose messages, click Stationery and Fonts. You can change the fonts of new messages or replying messages from there.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?