Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Installed yosemite on my mac and now google earth won't work

Customer Question

installed yosemite on my mac and now google earth won't work
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Are you sure you have the latest version?
http://www.google.com/earth/download/ge/agree.html
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
If you do then we need to check some other things:
Reboot into the Recovery HD by choosing the ‘Apple‘ menu > Restart, hold down the ‘Command’ + R’ keys on the keyboard during the start up process when you see the Apple Logo you can let go. When the machine boots eventually you will see the OS X Utilities screen., select the Disk Utility and then select Continue. Then in Disk Utility select Macintosh HD in the left column, if there are two or it is named something else choose the first indented item, and then select Verify Disk on the right. If that says “OK” in green type then select Repair Permissions. If it is not ok let me know.