Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do I attach an report on my Macintosh?

Customer Question

how do I attach an report on my Macintosh?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Could you please explain your question little more ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have a 27" Macintosh, I need to send a report in my computer expert is now unreachable. I do not know how to send this report in on my computer. Please help.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
To whom do you want to send the report ? What type of report is this ? document, spreadsheet etc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is a divorce certificate, this is the final thing needed by the underwriting department about 15 States away from here.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Do you want to send this certificate to an email address ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
I will help you with that. We have two options in here.
First is I can remotely connect to your computer and show you directly how to do this. I will teach you how to do this. This is an optional additional service. This is very quick and one time session for an additional $16.
Or I will give you instructions in here to send emails. Which one do you prefer ? Remote support or conversation in here ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
conservation here would be nice.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Ok. What email service are you using ? Gmail, Yahoo etc
Where is that certificate saved ? In desktop or any other folder ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Xfinity or comcast.net The certificate is laying in front of me.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Are you using Mail (the postage stamp) application to send/receive emails ?
Is that certificate in physical or paper form, I mean not saved on your Mac ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No it is not. The piece of paper is your standard every day letter size with the marking on the paper that say it is from the Court.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Are you using Mail (the postage stamp) application to send/receive emails on your Mac? I need this info, so I can give you correct instructions.
Did you receive that report as an email ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***@******.***. No.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
I think it'd be better to do remote support. I will help you without any additional charge. Shall we do it ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
I can better guide you through screen sharing. This is a one time session and I will not have access to any of your files.
To start remote support, goto this website --> https://www.fastsupport.com/205847650
A application will be downloaded. Open it and let it connect.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes. My computer associate is back, so thanks again.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
To send the file via email, open Safari and goto this website --> https://login.comcast.net/login?ts=646cbabd&s=xwnamp
Then login to your account. This will open your comcast email window. From the Email tab, click the New drop-down menu and select New Message. Enter the email address, subject line, and message. Click the Add Attachment button and select the report you want to send by clicking the Browse button.
Refer this article --> http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/compose-send-email-xfinity-connect/
When you’re done, click the Send button.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Oh ok. Let me know if you need any help from me.
Since I couldn't solve your problem, you don't have to rate my answer anything. Please don't rate the answer bad or poor service.
Have a great day,