Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

I need help with Rosetta Stone. I have a Mac OS X. My software

Customer Question

Hi. I need help with Rosetta Stone. I have a Mac OS X. My software is updated to the current 'Yosemite.' I recently purchased RS- Spanish, and I'm having trouble installing it to my laptop. I have a separate drive that I've attached to my computer, inserted the disc, but an installation window has yet to appear. The disc icon is displayed on my desktop, but whenever I open it, it takes me to a Finder window that shows it's contents in folders. Clicking on those separate folders accomplishes nothing, because it shows me a whole load of code that I don't understand. I've tried searching RS support, but no one appears to have the same problem as I do.
Any ideas? I'm open to anything.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.You may not have the e-learning software for Rosetta Stone installed on your Mac. You can download it and follow the instructions on the following pagehttp://bitli.es/eIvowX Once you install the software itself, then you should be able to use the language that you purchased. If you have any problems with the instructions or the download, please let me know.