Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My mouse moves however when i click on

Customer Question

my mouse moves however when i click on anything nothing happens. i have to force shutdown with the power button.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information: The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X) Processor Memory
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
version 10.10.3
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Shut down the computer.Plug in the MagSafe power adapter to a power source, connecting it to the Mac if its not already connected.On the built-in keyboard, press the (left side) Shift-Control-Option keys and the power button at the same time.Release all the keys and the power button at the same time.Press the power button to turn on the computer. Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys before the gray screen appears.Hold the keys down until the computer restarts.Release the keys. Let me know after reboot