Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Muy ñame is Jose Valle i bought an iPhone at dadelands mall

Customer Question

Muy ñame is Jose Valle i bought an iPhone at dadelands mall aple atore an ir is not working.. Ca n you vive me an appointment for next sunday to take to the store where i bought It. Thalía ni you
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 2 years ago.
Hi,You've submitted your issue to JustAnswer, a third party support site. We are not affiliated with Apple and can not set appointments for you.However, depending on your issue I may still be able to handle it for you. If you would like to do that, please describe your issue.Thanks,John