Mac

I have another problem

I have another problem Michelle...

I have another problem Michelle with my computer. Please email me or call me on my home phone: ***-***-**** Thanks Phil XXXXX... Read full answer

I have another problem Michelle with my computer. Please email me or call me on my home phone: ***-***-**** Thanks Phil XXXXX

1/12/2015
Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician
Michelle :

Hi Phil, and welcome back!
What seems to be the issue that you are experiencing?

Customer : Hi Michelle. Unfortunately I have been waiting for hrs fit help as I sent a note to your " do not reply" mail.
Customer : Sorry. Am on iPhone as can't use computer.
Michelle :

Im am not sure I understand your question. The new question that you submitted went to all experts so I was not notified via email. If you wish to reach me directly in the future, you can do so here http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-michelleblack/?rpt=3800

Michelle :

What is going on with your Mac?

Customer : i have a message that says; safari quit in expectantly and asks me to reopen to open the application, but every time I do, the same message appears.
Customer : Unexpectedly !
Michelle :

Safari can quit unexpectantly due to a corrupt plug in or preference file. A lot of customers have been experiencing this issue lately and the resolution was to re-install 10.10. You will not loose any data and it will take about 45 mins

Customer : Need you to take control of my cputer.
Michelle :

Do you still have teamviewer installed?

Customer : Yes. Very difficult talking with you on phone but trying.
Michelle :

Can you open Teamviewer on your mac and give me the partner ID and password

Customer : Idis: 642 332 495 and pw is 3300
Michelle :

Okay i am connected and will begin working

Michelle :

It still trying to connect

Customer : Great.
Michelle :

It booted me out. I am just trying to re-connect again

Michelle :

Is teamviewer still open and is your mac connected to the internet?

Customer : I believe so.
Michelle :

It said password ***** invalid. If you close and re-open, it will give you a new password

Customer : new I'd and pw:
Customer : 642 332 495. Id is now 1576
Customer : Now says team viewer quit unexpectedly
Michelle :

Can you re-open it and give me the password. Lets try it again

Customer : 9913
Customer : 6603
Michelle :

It is not connecting

Customer : Did u get it?
Michelle :

It is stuck on "Connecting" It still trying to connect. While we are waiting, can you click on the apple logo in the upper left corner and choose App Store. Click on the updates tab

Michelle :

What updates are listed?

Customer : To do list installed jan 7
Michelle :

Okay so there are no new updates?

Customer : safari 8.o2 installed dec 20 . No updates available on top
Michelle :

In teamviewer, can you click on Help and choose Check for updates. We should have been connected by now

Customer : I cannot locate any update when I click on te viewer only thing comes up is wait for session and create session
Michelle :

Go to your downloads folder and see if the teamveiwer dmg file is still there. If so double-click that and open that version. You can close teamviewer now

Customer : It asked me to out the team viewer icon on application folder which I did
Michelle :

Okay now restart your mac. Once it boots back on, launch TV

Customer : Ok restarting.
Michelle :

okay

Customer : Ok restarted. New id is 642. 332. 495
Customer : pw is 7807
Customer : Ok did that . New pw is 5194
Michelle :

Okay I will try that

Customer : 5194
Michelle :

It should not keep giving you different passwords

Michelle :

I just tried another computer and It is still not connecting

Customer : Team viewer quit unexpectedly!
Michelle :

So everything wants to quit unexpectantly

Customer : I can't seem to respond to you.
Michelle :

Do you have Google Chrome or Firefox installed on your mac?

Customer : I sent password ***** don't see my mail responses in this chat. Now it quit again.
Michelle :

It looks like you will need to re-installed 10.10. Is that okay with you?

Customer : Launched it and it quit.
Michelle :

Open your applications folder. Is Chrome or Firefox installed?

Customer : Have u seen my responses? They are not showing up after I hit reply
Michelle :

I am seeing them. Are you seeing mine?

Michelle :

Would you like me to switch our chat

Michelle :

I will switch our chat format so you can see better

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.Hi Phil
It appears you are having issues seeing my responses. I switch our formatI hope you are now able to see. Reply in the box below
Can't communicate with you. Can u call me on my phone: **********
Your phone number is ***** out for security reasons so I can not see it. I sent an Additional offer request
If not, we can continue chatting in this format. I hope you are able to see my responses.
Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician
Type in your phone number in the Private Contact info box
Hi Phil, are you able to see my reply? When you are ready, try in your contact info in the "Private Contact info" box below.
***-***-****
Phil,
Your phone number will continue to appear like "***-***-****" until you enter your Phone number in the PRIVATE box below. Is the box present? If not, refresh your page.
Okay, I see it now. I am calling
Hi. I'm back. Afraid to tell you but I think that nothing has happened it I messed up!
When I came in screen was dark and do I clicked mouse to bring back
The download and when it came on there was no more countdown. Says downloading additional Components as did before but no countdown -
Nothing going on.!
Do we need to start all over again?
That is very odd. I am afraid we will need to start over. Before you do that, restart your computer normally. Once you are at your desktop, click on the wifi icon at the top menu bar and connect to the internet. Then open Teamviewer and give me the Password. Lets see if it will allow me to connect this time.
Ok I will do that and key you know.
Okay
PW is 3530
Nope! Still not connecting. Can you click on the magnifying glass in the upper right corner and type in chrome or firefox. Do either appear?
No cant type anything in. Only thing that came up I is jus.jou I
Is
What about opening Finder and then clicking on the applications folder to search for Chrome and Firefox. Of not, restart your mac while pressing and holding the Shift key. Let go of the shift key when the apple logo appears. This will boot your mac into safe mode.
Please call me
okay
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I have set up my iphone with a non existing gmail address
I have set up my iphone with a non existing gmail address and can't remember my password.Therefore I'm having trouble with authentication of apps. Michelle … read more
Anusha GR
Anusha GR
Technical Engineer,
I have an iPad air. when I try to open a pdf attachment I get
I have an iPad air. when I try to open a pdf attachment I get winmail.dat.com instead of the pdf opening.… read more
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack
when i plug in my phone to charge- a iTunes icon shows up with
when i plug in my phone to charge- a iTunes icon shows up with a picture of the phone charger below. I can't get it off this picture. can you help me?… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Mac Technician,
Stop searching for answers—
I have a new 10.10 OS X i mac and can't download the new flash
I have a new 10.10 OS X i mac and can't download the new flash player. I don't know a password *****… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Mac Technician,
iphone 5s has blue line that scans across the screen
iphone 5s has blue line that scans across the screen and wont allow me to do anything not even when I try to reset it. cant access settings or anything for that matter and it wont recognize on my comp… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Mac Technician,
HI, I have a very disturbing request to chat on my I-phone
HI, I have a very disturbing request to chat on my I-phone via Safari. I can't delete it. I cant do anything with safari now. I have an I phone 5. Can you help me?… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Mac Technician,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
i am using iphone 5s and i cant seam to sign into since i
i am using iphone 5s and i can't seam to sign into since i upadted to the new ios 7.1 it won't sign in what should i do?… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Mac Technician,
My Apple Ipad is disabled. The message on the Ipad says "connect
My Apple Ipad is disabled. The message on the Ipad says "connect to ITunes." I didn't even know I was connected to ITunes or what the password XXXXX How do I connect to ITunes? Especially when the Ipa… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Mac Technician,
I am getting a Backup screen (Backing up "Home Folder") with
I am getting a Backup screen (Backing up "Home Folder") with a bar saying "External" that never completes. It says underneath"waiting for volume External." At the bottom it says "restore" or "backup".… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Mac Technician,
When i opened my ipad it ask me if i want my apple updates.
When i opened my ipad it ask me if i want my apple updates. I agreeded and the a time bar came on screen and filled the time bar. Then screen went plank. Now I'm unable to open the screen. It only sho… read more
Computer Technican,
Hello,...I have accidently tried to send video imported from
Hello,... I have accidently tried to send video imported from my IPad to my IMac by email to my friends. This has slowed down the whole computer dramatically, so I am now typing this on my IPad . Cont… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Mac Technician,
I have downloaded os x mavericks when i tried to install ,it
I have downloaded os x mavericks when i tried to install ,it responded with s.m.a.r.t. issues and hardware problems can this be resolved without replacing the disc… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Mac Technician,
Stop searching for answers—
My IPad became disabled after we downloaded a new apple security
My IPad became disabled after we downloaded a new apple security app. We do not know our password XXXXX unable to log in .… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Mac Technician,
I have a new Iphone 5 that I bought a month ago and I do not
I have a new Iphone 5 that I bought a month ago and I do not hear any sound at all when I receive a text and oftentimes miss them. Frustrating.… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Mac Technician,
Hi, Has anyone had a chance yet to look over the new iOS 7.0?
Hi, Has anyone had a chance yet to look over the new iOS 7.0? I just downloaded it into iPhone5 and iPad3. It's very pretty, but I already have two questions: 1) In Photos app, when photos is highligh… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Mac Technician,
I have an IPhone 4 and the volume is VERY low. I have tried
I have an IPhone 4 and the volume is VERY low. I have tried increasing it in the normal way with the volume buttons on the sound of the phone and the volume icon appeared on the screen like it normall… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Mac Technician,
Last night, I accidentally hit the "connect" button before
Last night, I accidentally hit the "connect" button before I put in my password XXXXX my iPad and since then, all I get is a white screen saying cannot connect to Pandora, check your network connectio… read more
Computer Technican,
I am a regular MAC user, working from home, using MAIL for
I am a regular MAC user, working from home, using MAIL for all email communications. I use MAIL primarily on a G4 dedicated to various word programmes. MAIL delivers to three main mailboxes on this co… read more
Luis Giraldo - Monkey Mac
Luis Giraldo - Monkey Mac
Owner,