Mac

daniel . I made a movie in iPhone 6 and transferred it to iMovie.

Customer Question
The sound was low, so...
The sound was low, so I adjusted it and it was fixed ; however when transferring " sharing " with iTunes the previously improved sound was lost ...?... Read full answer
daniel . I made a movie in iPhone 6 and transferred it to iMovie. The sound was low, so I adjusted it and it was fixed ; however when transferring " sharing " with iTunes the previously improved sound was lost ...?
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Mac
1/11/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Daniel, Mac Genius replied 4 years ago
Daniel, Mac Genius
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

Why did you share using iTunes? How did you do the sharing?
What version of OS X and iMovie do you have?

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I'm making an imovie out of still pictures and a few videos.
I'm making an imovie out of still pictures and a few videos. the clips in the project library are crips and clear, but the movie seems to have a film over it- the crispness is gone and colors are fade… read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
I made a movie in iMovie and audio plays fine there but when
i made a movie in iMovie and audio plays fine there but when I try to export it sound is distorted all on my iphone … read more
Sheri
Sheri
It's more of an operator error. We were trying to free up
It's more of an operator error. We were trying to free up some storage to import an iMovie from iPhone to iTunes, so we downloaded pictures and videos from phone to computer and then deleted. Then whe… read more
Benjamin Nichols
Benjamin Nichols
Computer Systems Administrator,
Stop searching for answers—
I am trying to transfer a movie I made on imovie to a USB key.
I am trying to transfer a movie I made on imovie to a USB key. I need it to be ready in 1 hour but it tells me it will take up to 6 hours to load. Is there a faster way for me to share or transfer thi… read more
Support Technician,
I cannot share/download my completed iMovie to any of my share
I cannot share/download my completed iMovie to any of my share options including idvd. It kicks out of the process at 13 or 14 minutes every time. Please help.… read more
Mac Medic,
Some college
Im a MAC user, running OSX 10.6.8 My question is about
I'm a MAC user, running OSX 10.6.8 My question is about IMovie. I have prepared many movies and sent them to Media Browser. While still in IMovie I get a message "Source Clip is missing" When I go to … read more
Mac Genius,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Hi, My imovie suddenly quite and when I opened it back up,
Hi, My imovie suddenly quite and when I opened it back up, all of my edits (from 7 hours of working) were no longer there. All that was left were my original clips. Any way to retrieve all of my work?… read more
iteachmac
iteachmac
Electrician / Programmer / Sound design,
help- i cant get imovie to export a dvd in a clear picture.
help- i can't get imovie to export a dvd in a clear picture. it looks awful. Please help!!! My presentation is tomorrow… read more
Im losing some audio when sharing my imovie project.They are
I'm losing some audio when sharing my imovie project.They are random bits of video that work perfectly in imovie it's only when i share to idvd or media browser that the audio is lost for some clips n… read more
Mac Genius,
Music that is added to a Power Point slideshow, made into a
Music that is added to a Power Point slideshow, made into a movie and brought into iDVD, does not play in iDVD, why? When I add music to a Power Point slideshow in iDVD, the music does not synch like … read more
I have a little Sony HDR-UX10 mini-DVD camera and am trying
I have a little Sony HDR-UX10 mini-DVD camera and am trying to input the footage into FCP 6. My pre-intel PowerMac G-5 won't allow me to use it's optical drive for log and transfer so I need to use my… read more
Mac Genius,
sorry, but i got just so far with Daves help _on how to transfer
sorry, but i got just so far with Dave's help _on how to transfer selected songs from computer to iphone. when i got to this part "At this point, you need to plug in your iPhone if you haven't already… read more
Mac Genius,
Stop searching for answers—
I have created a movie using Imovie 6.0.3 and have tried to
I have created a movie using Imovie 6.0.3 and have tried to burn a DVD using IDVD 6.0.4. Everything works fine in the computer, in Imovie and in the preview player in IDVD. When the DVD is burned the … read more
Mac Genius,
I am working with iMovie 6. I have brought many still pictures
I am working with iMovie 6. I have brought many still pictures into the time line thinking that they would be treated like an iMovie when the DVD was made. Instead it makes a DVD that is unplayable. I… read more
Mac Genius,
Ive made a slideshow to music on imovies and want to transfer
Ive made a slideshow to music on imovies and want to transfer this to idvd. However when I go into share and load project it takes time loading it and then nothing happens. When I go into idvd it just… read more
Mac Medic,
Some college
i have 250 photos that i want to merge with 4 songs, but if
i have 250 photos that i want to merge with 4 songs, but if your slideshow exceeds 99 photos it skips the music and throws it all off - how could i get a dvd of the 4 'chapters' of c.80 photos per son… read more
iteachmac
iteachmac
Hello, I own a 6-year old Sony video camera (model DCR-TRV38).
Hello, I own a 6-year old Sony video camera (model DCR-TRV38). It stores to mini-DV tapes. My iMac OS is version 10.4. I used the i.LINK DV interface, a firewire cable and iMovie to transfer content f… read more
Mac Genius,
iDVD / iMOVIE question Im making a 3 minute show reel
iDVD / iMOVIE question: I'm making a 3 minute "show reel" for an actor friend that will go on his webside. I need to edit scenes/clips from 6 DVDs (2 short films, 1 movie/feature and 1, 90 minute TV s… read more
District Technology Specialist,