Mac

i can not open with my slide to open i tried to power off but…

i can not open with...
i can not open with my slide to open i tried to power off but the screen is not responding... Read full answer
i can not open with my slide to open i tried to power off but the screen is not responding
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/26/2014
Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician

Michelle :

Hi, and welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am excited to get started with you.

From what you are describing, it sounds like your iPhone may be frozen. To unfreeze your iPhone, press and hold both the sleep and home button at the same time for 30 sec or until the apple logo appears. The sleep button is located at the upper right corner and the home button is the round button on the bottom front bezel of your iPhone.

Full Size Image

Michelle :

.

Michelle :

I notice you went offline. When you return, please let me know if your issue was resolved or if you need further assistance

Customer:

That did work thank you

Michelle :

You are very welcome :)

Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I have an iPad Pro 12.9'' and it appears that my on/off
Hi Pearl - I have an iPad Pro 12.9'' and it appears that my on/off button is stuck somehow and I cannot turn off my iPad. I travel quite a bit, and usually like to torun it off when I am traveling and… read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
Why cant i ooen Messenger on my new ioad? Someone recently
Someone recently gave me the newest ipad and they switched info from old ipad2 to the new one. All is fine except i cant get messenger to work. It still works on old ipad. … read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
I have a iPhone XR. Touch screen not working. Can get calls,
I have a iPhone XR. Touch screen not working. Can get calls, can call through blue tooth in car but touch screen doesn't recognize touch. … read more
Robin George
Robin George
BBA
Stop searching for answers—
I need a reset? I Pad 9" From day one I tried to i nstall
from day one I tried to i nstall and I thought I maked down the pass word but after kit would not work … read more
Benjie
Benjie
Technical Support,
I just bpought new i-pad, 9.7 inch screen, fingerprint id.
I just bpought new i-pad, 9.7 inch screen, fingerprint id … read more
IT Manager,
IPhone 10. I can't access iMessages on the messenger app. My
iPhone 10. I can't access iMessages on the messenger app. My notifications on screen says 12messsages … read more
It Support Specialist,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
My phone is frozen can not turn of to rebutslidr to power
my phone is frozen can not turn of to rebutslidr to power off not working … read more
Support Specialist,
Apple watch. The IPhone watch app will NOT open "My Watch"
Apple watch. The IPhone watch app will NOT open "My Watch" The other 3 selections will open Ideas? … read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
The screen does not respond to touch; would not unlock after
the screen does not respond to touch; would not unlock after slide command and no response to slide to "power off". … read more
My iPad won't close down (power off) nor can I open it, with
My iPad won't close down (power off) nor can I open it, with the swipe. It happened while I was trying to change photo on my opening page. The battery power has gone from 79 to 73 per cent....and this… read more
IT Manager,
We have an iPad Air, and have been using it continually
We have an iPad Air, and have been using it continually since Christmas. Last evening, I got a message of a Facebook update, and responded to prompt to do later. I believe it then said it would be don… read more
Computer Technican,
My iphone 6+ will not let me tap into aps or even do a
my iphone 6+ will not let me tap into aps or even do a refresh. It will not respond to touch or slide… read more
Computer Technican,
Stop searching for answers—
I let my grand daughter play games on my phone today,and now
I let my grand daughter play games on my phone today,and now it's locked up, any suggestions?? I tried to reboot, no good!!… read more
Network & System Administrator,
my ipad will not respond to any of the commands. will not slide
my ipad will not respond to any of the commands. will not slide open, have held down the on/off switch and gives me a command to slide to close will not close… read more
Bernie
Bernie
Computer Support Specialist,
My iPhone screen is stuck on slide to power off and will
My iPhone screen is stuck on 'slide to power off' and will not allow me to use it in any way. It will not switch off on the top and the screen does not respond to any touch. When it rings the screen s… read more
Support Specialist,
My iPad is locked and it will not respond. I looked up photosmith
My iPad is locked and it will not respond. I looked up photosmith onlline and went to a sight that took me directly to the Apple Store with the software is available to purchase. I clicked on buy and … read more
I dropped my iphone 3g about three feet in its mophie and
I dropped my iphone 3g about three feet in it's mophie and now I can't get it out of the phone mode to do anything else. Suggestions?… read more
IEEE Datacommunication Engineer,
my iphone will not respond to touch screen, power on off button
my iphone will not respond to touch screen, power on off button or round button at bottom of phone. ring adjust is the only thing that responds. please help use phone and email in business. URGENT!… read more
Self Employed Macintosh Consultant,