Mac

Ive ordered my first book and I did the three security questions…

I've ordered my first book...
I've ordered my first book and I did the three security questions after putting in my credit card numbers and the page is stuck there. I don't know what to do next.... Read full answer
I've ordered my first book and I did the three security questions after putting in my credit card numbers and the page is stuck there. I don't know what to do next.
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/24/2014
Josh, Mac Support
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME button together until the Apple icon appears (buttons are shown below)

graphic

After the restart, try again.
Josh, Mac Support
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I have tried for three days to set up my new IPHONE. I have
I have tried for three days to set up my new IPHONE. I have used every email address that I am aware of as well as passwords that had been used some 10 years ago. This is a mess … read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
Can i get copies of my recent orders? I accidentally tossed
can i get copies of my recent orders? I accidentally tossed them. … read more
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Senior IT Support Specialist,
Information Technology Management / Computer Science
I'm trying to buy an iPhoto book. All photos and text are
I'm trying to buy an iPhoto book. All photos and text are done and in place. I selected BUY, confirmed a quantity of 1 and my shipping address and now it won't let me place the order (box is grayed ou… read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
Stop searching for answers—
I cannot figure out the numbers that I put in the other day
I cannot figure out the numbers that I put in the other day so it keeps disabling my iPad … read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
I am trying to put my billing info into I tunes so I can
I am trying to put my billing info into I tunes so I can order an AP but it won't acknowledge my cc number as a Master Card I've had the same card and currently have no balance help … read more
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert
Where do I go to change my credit card number. I read from
it is an apple ipad. I don't know what OS system it is on. It is about 5 years old. … read more
David L
David L
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Had e mail said a device was used not known and my Apple ID
Had e mail said a device was used not known and my Apple ID was locked , the tried to rest it asked for phone social Security credit card etc. then it timed out … read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
I can't get Google video to work. All I get is a black
I can't get Google video to work. All I get is a black screen. This happens on YouTube, but only on my channel. It happens on FaceBook, too. I've uninstalled and re-installed Google. I did a system re… read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
I have an apple account but cannot remember password. I need
I have an apple account but cannot remember password. I need to put in my credit card number. BIG problem the credit card I was using was Fraudelent used and I got a new replacement card. However I sh… read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
I got an email saying important: malicious activity
I got an email saying important: malicious activity detected. … read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
I HAVE AN ipad 2 i RECIEVED A GIFT CARD REDEEMED IT IN
HI i HAVE AN ipad 2 i RECIEVED A GIFT CARD REDEEMED IT IN ITUNES AND THE BALANCE SHOWS CORRECTLY. THE PURPOSE OF THIS CARD WAS TO BUY BOOKS. I DOWNLOADS I BOOK AND TRIED TO USE MY GIFT BALANCE TO BUY … read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
I am putting in my account settings in order to change my
i am putting in my account settings in order to change my company e-mail and in account settings it keeps on telling me to contact you … read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
Stop searching for answers—
I can't reset my iphone after update don't remember id or
i can't reset my iphone after update don't remember id or password ***** i have a new credit card … read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
I have assembled a book from iPhotos and I'm trying to complete
I have assembled a book from iPhotos and I'm trying to complete the sale. But everytime I hit BUY NOW it goes back to the beginning and begins ASSEMBLING THE BOOK all over, then takes me back to sign … read more
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack
I was downloading a book on my IPad and ran out of money in
I was downloading a book on my IPad and ran out of money in my account. It asked about putting in a credit card which I did. I would like to remove the credit card and buy an I tunes card but don't kn… read more
How do I download an order that has not previosly been downloaded
How do I download an order that has not previosly been downloaded? I have the order number but did not download it when purchased.… read more
IT Support/Administrator,
I have bought several photo books from Apple and they were
I ordered three photo books and each has a problem! I have bought several photo books from Apple and they were fantastic. But I just had three more made and each one has a problems. Orders: 51616677 t… read more
Alan_Ramos
Alan_Ramos
I want to change my credit card so I can order a photo book.
I want to change my credit card so I can order a photo book. I am able to type in the new information but there is no key to hit to OK change. I can OK shipping change or account information but it do… read more
Tom
Tom
3 years college