Mac

My Ipad will not connect to the internet, it was connected,

then dropped out...
then dropped out... Read full answer
My Ipad will not connect to the internet, it was connected, then dropped out
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/24/2014
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

I would like you to do this as the first step please.

go to Settings, General, Reset and choose Reset Network Settings.

When this has completed, try to connect to your wifi network again via Settings, Wifi and tell me please if it will now connect.

Thank you
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I am using my iPad to chat with you but I can't get my Mac
Hello my name is ***** ***** am using my iPad to chat with you but I can't get my Mac to connect … read more
Anusha GR
Anusha GR
Technical Engineer,
It's an iPad and the internet is dropping repeatedly and
It's an iPad and the internet is dropping repeatedly and very slow. … read more
Satheeshkumar S M
Satheeshkumar S M
Bachelor of Engineering
Dropped my ipad air 2 this AM in an otterbox case. No
Dropped my ipad air 2 this AM in an otterbox case. No physical damage observed, but the bottom third of the screen is blacked out and I have multicolored lines running horizontally in the middle third… read more
RobsWorld
RobsWorld
Desktop Support Engineer,
Stop searching for answers—
I have an iPad Pro and KEEP having trouble with wifi
I have an iPad Pro and KEEP having trouble with wifi dropping out and then telling me that my password *****'t recognized. … read more
Apple Software Engineer,
My ipad keeps dropping off from my internet connection. It
My ipad keeps dropping off from my internet connection. It just started doing this. … read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
My IPad drops an internet connection while my Kindle, Phone
My IPad drops an internet connection while my Kindle, Phone and Laptop remain on line … read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have an iPad purchased in 2010- I can no longer get it to
I have an iPad purchased in 2010- I can no longer get it to charge. Realizing it is probably the battery, I intend to purchase a new one but would like to know if there is any way I could retrieve pho… read more
There, I have a problem with Apple Camera Assistant turning of the
Hi there, I have a problem with Apple Camera Assistant turning of the camera and dropping out Skype calls.... I also experience other examples of internet access dropping out on my Macbook when my iPa… read more
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack
Since installing version 7.0.4 my iPad, model MD510LL/A, will
Since installing version 7.0.4 my iPad, model MD510LL/A, will not connect to my Bright House WiFi. All of our other devices, including my wifes iPad (version 6.1.3) are fine. What is the fix for this?… read more
Nick H.
Nick H.
Desktop Support Engineer,
When I sync, a message pops up to upgrade to 6.13 but when
When I sync, a message pops up to upgrade to 6.13 but when I click update & download it says I have purchased items on my ipad that i need to download first or I will loose them. I don't know what the… read more
Cris
Cris
Ok people my Airport Extreme 5th Gen is randomly dropping internet
Ok people my Airport Extreme 5th Gen is randomly dropping internet connection BUT still displays a GREEN light. Any ideas? There is NOTHING wrong with the connection, cables, modem, settings are corre… read more
Expert Scott
Expert Scott
I have slow response on my iMac connecting to safari/Internet
I have slow response on my iMac connecting to safari/Internet and retrieving email in slow. I'm connected to wifi and occasionally it drops the connection. My iPad is okay. What's the problem with my … read more
Cris
Cris
Stop searching for answers—
I have an iPad model MC824LL, version 4.3.3, with AT&T 10.0,
I have an iPad model MC824LL, version 4.3.3, with AT&T 10.0, and capacity 29 GB, 19.6 GB available. I traveled to Australia this summer and the iPad was slow to charge, the charge dropping faster than… read more
Support Specialist,
I recently synced my ipad and updated it and then lost internet
I recently synced my ipad and updated it and then lost internet connection midway through. I followed the instructions and restored it and then went to Itunes and re-synced my music, contacts, photos … read more
loadedmind
loadedmind
Senior Systems Administrator,
We lost our Safari icon, and now we cant get on the internet
We lost our Safari icon, and now we can't get on the internet on our Macbook. My son accidentally threw it away when an error message told him the trash was too full to do something he was trying to d… read more
iteachmac
iteachmac
Electrician / Programmer / Sound design,
I have created slide shows in imovie in my imac20 and now I
I have created slide shows in imovie in my imac20 and now I want to transfer these into my imac24 and macbook pro. How do I do this?… read more
iteachmac
iteachmac
i cant get my computer to download new software onto my new
i cant get my computer to download new software onto my new ipad . it says network connection has timed out cheers XXXXX XXXXX is new 4.2 i think… read more
Hi, I just got a new iPad for a gift and am having problems
Hi, I just got a new iPad for a gift and am having problems with WiFi signal dropping off in a room where our MacBook shows maximum signal. My I phone cuts out as well but at least maintains full sign… read more
Omer Mushahwar
Omer Mushahwar