Mac

hi names Gary Ive been enjoying free you tube now all of…

Customer Question
hi names Gary I've...
hi
names Gary I've been enjoying free you tube now all of a sudden a red line appears at the bottom of screen preventing me from viewing what it is I am after ...as I understand it you tube is free is it not ? thanks from Gary... Read full answer
hi
names Gary I've been enjoying free you tube now all of a sudden a red line appears at the bottom of screen preventing me from viewing what it is I am after ...as I understand it you tube is free is it not ? thanks from Gary
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Mac
2/23/2014
Mac Support Specialist: Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 years ago
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist

Jerry Hannell :

Hello sir/madam, I would like to help you. Please let me know when you are ready.

what answer nothing in my e-mail

hi,
are you unable to view youtube videos?
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
No way can my iPhone 6s produce the ringing sound, have
No way can my iPhone 6s produce the ringing sound, have tried every tweak! … read more
Faint red lines appear at startup, dont know. i cant get
how does this service work? I dont have a service contract… read more
Support Technician,
My laptop was on and lately the fans have been running a lot
Hi. My laptop was on and lately the fans have been running a lot and now all of the sudden blue screen with vertical purple and maybe red lines so I shut it down and turned power on again and fans cam… read more
IT Manager,
Stop searching for answers—
Viet - Mac Tech, I've got an Apple wireless mouse model
Viet - Mac Tech, I've got an Apple wireless mouse model A1197 that was working fine, but recently developed a problem with the scroll button. It won't scroll down the page using the button, only up th… read more
Computer Technican,
I have a yellow warning sign on a project I already Shared
HI, I have a yellow warning sign on a project I already Shared (Theatre). This appeared after I Shared it. Also, the music/soundtrack is now not playing. There is also a red bar/line underneath my sou… read more
Mac Medic,
Some college
Viet - Mac Computer Tech, This is Gary F. with another question
Viet - Mac Computer Tech, This is Gary F. with another question for you. I am using a iMac 27" running OSX 10.9.5 and have a problem with a 16 GB USB "Thumb Drive" by Kingston, which I copy files to f… read more
Senior Engineer,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
John T.F.,Please forward this question to John T.F.This
John T.F., Please forward this question to John T.F. This is Gary F. with a brief question. I bought Office 2008 for my new Macs (Home & Student Edition) and have installed it on the iMac using one of… read more
Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben
Software Engineer,
John T. F., You helped me with several software questions
John T. F., You helped me with several software questions recently and now I have another one. I am having trouble navigating several websites that require newer versions of browser software than mine… read more
Apple Consultant,
Two Decades Field Experience
I have a G-4 Version OS X 10.4.11 bought in 1999. I am 87
I have a G-4 Version OS X 10.4.11 bought in 1999. I am 87 years old and don' t really care to upgrade and have to learn a lot of new things. The only thing that really bothers me is You Tubes. The sou… read more
AAS Information Technology
my ipad was fine yesterday...was charged all night, now i have
my ipad was fine yesterday...was charged all night, now i have a completely black screen, and it doesnt even show a battery charging when i plug it in… read more
Computer Technican,
I have a red number in the top of my calendar icon on my tool
I have a red number in the top of my calendar icon on my tool bar. In the past i have been able to remove it by quitting the calendar. Now It just stays there and never changes. I did update to mounta… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Software Engineer,
I have a MacBook Pro, an iPad 2 and and iPhone 3. I upgrade
I have a MacBook Pro, an iPad 2 and and iPhone 3. I upgraded the operating systems on the phone and ipad yesterday and tried to sync up to transition from Mobile Me to icloud. I now find I have lost a… read more
Gwtyree
Gwtyree
Technician,
Stop searching for answers—
I am having problems with a MacBook Pro 17 desk top computer,
I am having problems with a MacBook Pro 17" desk top computer, running system OS X 10.5.8. I was working with some pictures using Photoshop CS5 in combination with Illustrator CS3, without probems, th… read more
Mac Medic,
Some college
hi, i have been getting advise from Ruben Garcia. on the
hi, i have been getting advise from RuXXXXX XXXXX. on the "manual" option i believe i followed your instructions to publish the web to a folder and then copy to a thumb drive, which i have done. by te… read more
robgranholm
robgranholm
IT Administrator and Support,
Hi- Ive been using QuarkXpress for 10+ years and am pretty
Hi- I've been using QuarkXpress for 10+ years and am pretty familiar with it...recently upgraded from v7 to 8.1.6 because I bought a new Mac and it uses OS 10.6.3 and that caused Quark7 to crash... Ha… read more
Mac Medic,
Some college
I got my Apple iphone 3GS yesterday, followed the instructions
I got my Apple iphone 3GS yesterday, followed the instructions and connected it to my pc for syncing and activation through itunes. Everything was executed just fine. Today I find that the phone does … read more
I downloaded Flash Player 10 and got a installation successful
I downloaded Flash Player 10 and got a "installation successful" advisory. Yet when I try to open a video, I'm advised that I need Flash Player 10. I'm running an iMac G5, OS 10.4.11, 1 GB RAM, with m… read more
iMac OS X 10.5.6 Leopard...continued from technician TDs
iMac OS X 10.5.6 Leopard...continued from technician TD's help yesterday, still not resolved...Unable to log in except by using "root" as administrator. Denied access because original password XXXXX b… read more
MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer