Mac

I am unable to access my e-mail on my PC. I know my user…

Customer Question
I am unable to access...
I am unable to access my e-mail on my PC. I know my user name, and password XXXXX it won't accept it. How can I fix this. I have deleted all malicious spy ware, and changed my password XXXXX see if this would fix the problem, but nothing... Read full answer
I am unable to access my e-mail on my PC. I know my user name, and password XXXXX it won't accept it. How can I fix this. I have deleted all malicious spy ware, and changed my password XXXXX see if this would fix the problem, but nothing
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Mac
2/22/2014
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 5 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Kamil and i will do my best to assist you.

Can you tell me what is the part after the @ SYMBOL of your e-mail address?

Thanks
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I am having problems with my mail program receiving and
I am having problems with my mail program receiving and sending email from various email accounts. Most of the problems are communication or password ***** I have tried changing the passwords at the s… read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
Hi, I keep getting this message, I am on a new Macbook air,
Hi, I keep getting this message, I am on a new Macbook air, using Office 2011 Home & Business. I am using my work exchange server which is fine on iphone and ipad The server for account "Comarfluidpow… read more
Studying for Masters Degree in IT,
i downloaded my iphone into my imac, and wanted to send the
i downloaded my iphone into my imac, and wanted to send the pictures in an e-mail to my sister- but my brother in law, who is very briliant at computors, made it so my deceased husbands e-mail, and un… read more
Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben
Software Engineer,
Stop searching for answers—
I am able to receive my e mails sometimes but at other times
I am able to receive my e mails sometimes but at other times I get a message saying the user name or password XXXXX XXXXX I haven't changed anything in the settings so don't understand why I can get m… read more
Mac Genius,
On my Mac Pro notebook Im unable to receive or send e-mail.
On my Mac Pro notebook I'm unable to receive or send e-mail. Nothing has changed I have checked password XXXXX am using ports 110 and 26 my ISP is hostmonster.com I'm able to access webmail OK and I a… read more
Mac Medic,
Some college
I had to change my system password in my IMac which impacted
I had to change my system password XXXXX my IMac which impacted my password XXXXX my MSN mail. I have tried repeatedly on line to get my password XXXXX but have had no success. Please help me get acce… read more
Mac Medic,
Some college
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I entered incorrect information in an ipod. aol e-mail is lo
I entered incorrect information in an ipod. aol e-mail is locked out. Apple Mac help advised that it is necessary for aol to unlock the specific e-mail in this device. Email only locked out on one ipo… read more
Kyle Brockman
Kyle Brockman
My mac mail program stopped receiving new emails. I have had
My mac mail program stopped receiving new emails. I have had this computer and email address for about three years, and it worked most of the time. However, periodically, it would ask me for a passwor… read more
Mac Genius,
My Mac was recently corrupted by someone e-mailing my list
My Mac was recently corrupted by someone e-mailing my list for a viagra ad from me! At the same time my Spam and Saved icons on the left side of my computer have disappeared. Where are they and what c… read more
Support Technician,
I am trying to send e-mails and error message will not allow
I am trying to send e-mails and error message will not allow me to send or receive. Enter Password XXXXX Account "smtp.mac.com ......the snto,mac.com rejected the password XXXXX user. I have tried tur… read more
Mac Genius,
cant send e-mail but can receive. Can send direct from Comcast.
can't send e-mail but can receive. Can send direct from Comcast. Started suddenly. Nothing unusualgoing on… read more
I cannot access my e-mails as password is not recognised &
I cannot access my e-mails as password XXXXX XXXXX recognised & cannot change it!!!! Used to be in a key chain but not any more! Help.… read more
Stop searching for answers—
What download file is needed for my friends Apple to play Windows
What download file is needed for my friends Apple to play Windows Media files? I have e-mailed the files but the Apple won't open or play them..I don't know the model of Apple but it is a new one..… read more
Ive asked this question before, but have a follow-up regarding
I've asked this question before, but have a follow-up regarding finding out if my girlfriend knew my @mac.com email password XXXXX accessed my email via her computer on mobileme. It was decided that i… read more
IEEE Datacommunication Engineer,
Mail and Safari 4.0.3 have been crashing for the last 5-6 weeks.
Mail and Safari 4.0.3 have been crashing for the last 5-6 weeks. With Mail, it crashes when I open an e-mail that has attachments or when I write an e-mail and try to add an attachment. Safari crashes… read more
I have ibook g4 with mac osx 10.4.11. I can not log in, when
I have ibook g4 with mac osx 10.4.11. I can not log in, when I put password XXXXX it says "you are unable to log in to the user account '.....' at this time" What can I do?… read more
Mac Genius,
How do I setup my new iphone on my computer for itunes store-
How do I setup my new iphone on my computer for itunes store- I forgot my password XXXXX user name.… read more
I could not remember my password XXXXX one of my user accounts.
I could not remember my password XXXXX one of my user accounts. When given the option to change the password XXXXX typing in the master password XXXXX of the new passwords I entered were accepted by t… read more
Self Employed Macintosh Consultant,