Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Working on Mac OS 10.4 - just recently sometimes when I type

Working on Mac OS 10.4 - just recently sometimes when I type I am getting weird characters, not what I type. Did I inadvertently change something?
Go to System Preferences / International and under Language and Input Menus make sure English is selected. Let me know
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That seems to have fixed the problem. Don't know how it got changed. Recently did a job in Chinese so maybe that had something to do with it. Thank you so much.

Great!!

If you are satisfied, please kindly Accept and provide an OK Rating - or Above. If you are not satisfied, please don't Rate to Finish and Reply to Expert and let me know what I can do to change that. If we solved your problem, giving me high marks on the survey and / or bonuses are also GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.