Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

I have a MacBook Pro OS 10.8.5/ I successfully loaded Parallels

I have a MacBook Pro OS 10.8.5/ I successfully loaded Parallels 8 and it works fine/ I loaded Windows 7 and it works fine/ How now do I load Microsoft Street and Trips 10

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask, if have any issues or errors when you do attempt to install it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well I attempted to load it while Parrallels was running and it would not/ When I attempted to just load it when the Mac screen was up the Microsoft disc asked if it could change my computer to load. I answered no and then it stopped, it went no further, and I don't know what it wantd to changed in the computer.

Thank you for the update.

May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? No extra charge.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do we go about to do this?

I can send you the remote link in 15 minutes, if that is okay.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

And when i go to this remote link what happens or what is the procedure

The procedure is that you click it and run the Application. This will allow me to start a temporary screen sharing session.

Thank you.

If you are using a PC, Internet Explorer works the best. If you are using a Mac, only Safari will work with this remote.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=4a1ed0ec-cbbb-4bfb-9041-386c9b250b2c

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Am I suppose to save the download and then open it or does this work automatically. Sorry I have not done this before

Open your downloads window, and then open the file from there.

Thank you.

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason