Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do I close down my MacBook Air? I have tried everything,

How do I close down my MacBook Air? I have tried everything, including unplugging it.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Could you please explain your question little more ? What does your Macbook Air shows now ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Lighted desktop.

Hold down Power button for 15 seconds and it will turn off. Then turn it back on and does it turns on ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That works just fine. Thank you.

Anne

I'm glad you got it worked. Holding down Power button for 10 seconds will force-turn off your Mac. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me Excellent Service so that I will get credit for helping you.

Best Regards,