Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

Why do I have 2littlekwybparda on my screen? It very hard

Why do I have 2littlekwybparda on my screen? It' very hard for me to keep looking from side to side

Hello Jane! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. That is an optional feature on the iPad. To have one big keyboard, please go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Split Keyboard, and set it to OFF.

Or another way is to put one finger on the left keyboard, and another finger on the right keyboard, then drag them together, then it will become one big keyboard.

Does that work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Great! Thank you!
Great. You're welcome. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Take care! Thank you