Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I just received a replacement iPad and it will not start a

I just received a replacement iPad and it will not start a sync session with my iTunes on the computer. What do I do now?
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds or until the Apple logo appears.

If that didn't work, then go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. Then sync your iPad.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am trying the first reset now

Ok Mike. Remember, when you reset your iPad will restart automatically and you have to ignore the Slide to Turn off message. Also, connect your iPad to a different USB Port of your PC and if possible, try another USB cable.