Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Please disconnect the power cords from the modem/router for a few minutes, then reconnect, then do the followings:
- Please go to the Apple logo / menu, then select System Preferences -> Network.
- Select the connected item.
- Click Advanced.
- Click the DNS tab.
- Click the + button to add:
- Click OK / Apply.
- Then check; restart the computer if needed.
If needed, open Safari browser
- In the top menu bar, click Safari
- Click EMPTY CACHE
- Click the Empty button
- In the top menu bar, click Safari again
- Click Reset Safari
- Select all boxes
- Click Reset
, then check.
If needed, from the working computer, please download and save the Firefox for Mac software at the website below:
, then transfer over via a USB drive
, then install Firefox on the mac computer
, then open Firefox and go to websites in Firefox and see if it works fine in Firefox.
If needed, if you remove the router, and connect the mac computer straight to the modem, do websites work fine?
Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you,