Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I inheareted this rather large Apple. My friend Frank recentely…

Customer Question
I inheareted this rather large...
I inheareted this rather large Apple. My friend Frank recentely past away and I ended up with his Mac OS X version 10.4.8 the size is about 12'' by 21'' in. I want it refllect my needs rather sthan his. He is all music..I don't want to get rid of all but to put them all on DVD's My knowledge in general doesn't carry me that far. please help TOMAS
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Mac
11/4/2013
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 years ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant
Hello! My name is John, I will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

To clarify, you've submitted your issue to JustAnswer, a third party support site. However, we assist users with their Apple products every day and I'd be happy to assist you with this if you'd like to try.

Thanks,