Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have iPhoto 8.1.2. What do

Customer Question
I have iPhoto 8.1.2....
I have iPhoto 8.1.2. What do I need to do to be able to use Photo Stream? I am currently installing Mavericks on my 10.8.5 MBA.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Mac
11/2/2013
Mac Support Specialist: Michelle, Mac Technician replied 4 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician

Michelle :

Hi, and welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am excited to get started with you.

It sounds like you may need an update since you already have 10.9. Click on the apple logo in the upper left corner and choose software updates. What updates are available?

Michelle :

.

Customer :

I do not want to be charged for this session. I waited and waited and did not get a reply but you already collected my $53. Of curse I need a software update and no, it is not vilv

Michelle :

I can surely cancel your request. I did respond at 2:24pm

Customer :

I do not want to be charged for this answer. Of course I need an upgrade duh! and no, it is not available clicking on the Apple logo. I am NOT satisfied and demand my $53 back. This is crazy. Please reply with a refund immediately.

Michelle :

Sure you got it.. I will process your refund. I did respond back to you immediately.. You are just now got my reply.. That was an error on your end not mine. Enjoy the rest of your evening :)

Customer :

You don't need to be snippy. It definitely was not immediately. The only reason I am responding now is because when you didn't get back to me right away, I left and figured it out myself. What a rip off.

Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician