Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a keynote slide set to start transition on click. But…

I have a keynote slide...
I have a keynote slide set to start transition on click. But it plays immediately after the slide before without clicking. Is there a setting I am missing?
11/1/2013
Mike, Mac Medic
There should be a setting for Start Transition it would be either On Click or Automatically, with a set delay do you see that?

yes. I have start transition on click. can it be something in the earlier slide is causing this? The slides prior is a set of 3 with magic move.

There are transitions and there are builds, in and out check each slide for those or you can send me just the problem slides here:

Go here with any web browser:

http://tinyurl.com/mikemacmedic

Choose Select Files and navigate to your file(s) to upload or you can also just drag the file(s) to the Upload box, then click on Start Uploading Files or Cancel. When it asks for a description put in your justanswer.com or pearl.com username. Thanks.

I have decided to add another action to the previous slide that starts on click. That seems to "solve" the problem.

OK I figured it was something like that, but I really had to see the file. Great!!

If you are satisfied, please kindly Accept and provide an OK Rating - or Above. If you are not satisfied, please don't Rate to Finish and Reply to Expert and let me know what I can do to change that. If we solved your problem, giving me high marks on the survey and / or bonuses are also GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.
Mike, Mac Medic
Mike, Mac Medic