John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

Take all files out of trash bin and reinstall on computer

Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Can you tell me what kind of files are currently sitting in the trash that you'd like to move?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi John,

I'm just in the process of leaving company and giving back their Mac.

I moved all files on computer to trash bin. They are sitting in trash bin and I would like to put them back.

Time machine has not been used.

Can you tell me what version of OS X is installed?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Version 10.7.5
Thanks, Mike.

If you select a file that you wish to restore to an original location, you can Control-click or Right-click on it and choose "Put Back".

Sadly this works on a file by file basis, however. It will not work in bulk and may be problematic if these are system files. ...but it should be fine for personal files and apps.

If you still have concerns, please do not negatively rate my answer, simply reply back before rating. I'll be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. When you are satisfied, please give my answers a positive rating. You are judging my personal service only (not this website or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,
Howdy!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this issue, please let me know. If you are positively satisfied but have not yet rated, please do so. Excellent ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Also, feel free to request me again at any time when you come back to ask another Apple-related question.

I can be reached directly via the following page:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-macdruid/

Thanks,