Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products
51110040

Why have I lost access to some of the songs I purchased and

Why have I lost access to some of the songs I purchased and used to have access to on iTunes? How do I get access to them and make sure I find all of the ones I lost? iTunes said it doesn't have tech support in my area.

Sorry to hear that you have lost access to some of the purchased songs...:(

Are you not able to redownload them? Also, did you lose the access only on the computer? What about in other devices such as ipod/ipad/iphone? Do you have them there?

Thank You
Vinod
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There are only a few songs. I don't use any other devices, just a computer. I think it had something to do with iCloud.

I purchased an entire album, for instance, and I can get all but three of the songs. It actually wants to charge me for them again, even though it says right on the screen that I purchased that entire album.

Thank you..

If it is trying to charge you again, then you need the support from itunes store. They are the only ones having access to your account.

You would need to send an email by going to

www.apple.com/support/itunes

There, click on "contact support" to the bottom left.

Now, to the middle of the screen, you will find the link "contact itunes store support". Click on that.

In the next page, click on "purchaes, billing and redemption".

Choose the options that best suit you and send the email. They would respond in a maximum of 24 hours, so please be patient.

Make sure you include necessary information in your email, such as the name of the album, one or two missing songs etc.

Also, make sure the email address you give is an existing one, because it would be to that email address they would be replying.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you find any difficulty.