Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have a iPad model number Me195LL/A through my work with Sprint

I have a iPad model number Me195LL/A through my work with Sprint being the carrier and 2GB data and I have a iPhone with unlimited data. Can I tether the iPad to my phone and use that data . AT&T is iPhone carrier
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Unfortunately, that unlimited plan from AT&T won't work for Tethering. You have to get an additional plan i.e Mobile Share Plan to tether your iPhone to your iPad. I'm very sorry for the bad news.

If you Jailbreak your iPhone, you can enable tethering (on unlimited plan) through a tether application ( like TetherMe, PDANet etc) from Cydia Store. If your using iPhone 4S or later, then there is no jailbreak availble for iOS 6.1.3 or later yet. You can check if Jailbreak is available or not from here : http://www.jailbreak-me.info/

If you've any questions or would like any additonal information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Hi George,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help, and if not to say Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks
You're most welcome :)