Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have two gmail accounts on my IPad. When I try to access

gmail a flag comes up...
I have two gmail accounts on my IPad. When I try to access gmail a flag comes up saying that an there was an application crash and the session closed unexpectedly, send report or no thanks. When I try to send a report I can't type one because the sceen to do so only is there for a few seconds. I love gmail and I want it back. HELP! [email protected] Ken Richards
10/3/2013
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

Hello Ken! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you use the Mail app? Or do you use the Gmail app? Or do you go to the gmail.com website to use email?

Let's try a basic step first: Please press and hold both the Power button and the Home buttons together on the iPad for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you very much

Nothing changed. I could always access my primary account using Mail. I can not access GMail

Sorry, are you able to sign in / use your gmail at the website http://gmail.com/?

Let's use the official Gmail app. Please go to the App Store, then search for Gmail, then download and use it.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you,

I can not download the google app because Apple store is using an old canceled email account that I cannot access. I created a new dedicated gmail account for Apple only ([email protected]) and they don't acknowledge it now!
Sorry, are you able to sign in your old Apple ID / email address at the website http://appleid.apple.com/, then edit/change the primary email address? Thank you
When I looked ap my Apple ID and answered the secret questions correctly they showed my id as it should be, however I changed my password. when I try to download the google app they want a password XXXXX my old old verizon email account that I canceled because some moron hacked it. I do not have a password XXXXX that acct., cannot access it and cannot get apple to remove it. I am screwed
I'm sorry, the apple ID account is attached to the iPad (when you set it up in the beginning), but you can reset the iPad, then it will let you set up with the Apple ID account /email address you want.

First, please back up your data on the iPad if you have not done yet:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1766

, then do the following:

• Press & hold the power button on the iPad until it lets you slide to turn off, then turn off.
  • Connect the iPad to your computer with the USB Cable.
  • Open iTunes program on your computer (make sure you iTunes program is up to date.)
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
  • On the iPad, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  • After about 10 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
  • Click Restore or OK.
  • Then wait, and it will let you set up the iPad again.

If needed, please see the video instructions at the website below also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6FSHAp6fvk

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you
I have a desk top Dell with windows vista and I do not have I tunes loaded in that computer. I don't think the interface will work, plus It will be very difficult to connect USB cable to an I pad that doesn't not have a port for one.
Sorry it will work, just download and install iTunes. At the poet connector end of the charging cable you should be able to disconnect to get the usb part. Thank you.
I intend to work on this tomorrow. I downloaded I tunes to my PC and know know with your help to connect with USB. But not shire what to do to PC to download to ipad. Even tho ma problem is not fixed yet I think your service has been good
Please take your time. Great, after downloading/installing iTunes, then do the followings:

• Open iTunes program on your computer.
  • Click Restore or OK.

View Full Image

If there is still any issue, or if you are stuck at any step, I can connect to your computer, and help you directly. Please let me know tomorrow. Thank you
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech