Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

iPhoto is not showing the pictures that are in its library.

I see the outlines for...
iPhoto is not showing the pictures that are in its library. I see the outlines for each picture, but not the actual photo. Also, sometimes the application quits and I get the following message: "iPhoto quit unexpectedly while using the TSLicense plug-in"
9/29/2013
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

The problem is related to the Flip4Mac application that you may have installed.

Please, do the following to repair this problem:
- Close iTunes
- Run the following application on your computer, which will uninstall the Flip4Mac application: /Applications/Flip4Mac/Flip4Mac WMV Uninstaller.pkg

If you wish to reinstall the Flip4Mac application, you can.

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you again,
- Jason

Your first instruction was to close iTunes. My question, however, was about iPhoto. I did uninstall Flip4Mac, but it does not help. I still cannot see my pictures.

I apologize for that. I meant to type iPhoto and not iTunes.

Thank you for the update.

May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? No extra charge.

yes

Thank you.

If you are using a PC, Internet Explorer works the best. If you are using a Mac, only Safari will work with this remote.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=8fbcf6f9-57a1-4ebc-8890-13879946de0e

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

I clicked on the link provided and it appeared to try and connect, but never connected. I use a Mac and Safari web browser

What occurs when you open your downloads window and double click the remote app (Elsinore...)?

If that does not work, please, try the next remote solution.

- Please, click the following link, download that file, and run the file: https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webdownload=true
- Then download and allow that remote app to run.
- Once it is finished, please, tell me the 9 digit number that appears on the top of your screen.

Thank you.

225-628-676

All is now working.

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason
Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Jason Jones, Mac Technician