Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Technician
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field
15852642

Where is the best place to buy an iPHone 5s tomorrow if you

Customer Question

Where is the best place to buy an iPHone 5s tomorrow if you are an ATT Business customer who can only purchase from ATT stores (and Apple Stores?) They say we can order online tonight but that has never worked in the past. Please let me know if you can find anything online stating we will be able to order online. Also is it better to go to an ATT store or a large Apple store -- who will have the most in stock 5s phones?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
That is actually a little inaccurate you can go to any store that carries AT&T phones that also carries the iPhone 5s (walmart is an example though I would not recommend it).

That being said going directly to AT&T is best in case you have any trouble activating it.
They however would have less in stock than an Apple store.

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.

If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.

.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please let me know where it says that ATT business accounts can purchase from any 5s store - because in the past, we have only been able to purchase from ATT Stores or Apple Stores since no one else can process business account orders.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
There is no official document that says where you can or can not buy them.
The type of account does not matter if the store is able to carry AT&T and sell there services they can sell all there services.

You do not need to take my word for it though, as I said before going directly to AT&T is best in case you have any trouble activating it (which is very common for business accounts).

.