Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

double down casino will not accept me to purchase chips

Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today!

When your trying to purchase chips, are you using a mac, a pc, and iphone, ipad, etc etc?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

iphone 5

Thanks Sam..

Are you using the actual downloaded app below?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doubledown-casino-free-slots/id485126024?mt=8

Also.. are you able to make purchases on other apps on the iphone?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes made purchase on i tunes successful

Thanks.

when you run through these steps

https://support.doubledowncasino.com/link/portal/16049/16056/Article/575/How-do-I-buy-chips-through-your-mobile-device-Casino-application

at what exact point does it reject you details?

Is it when you enter your itunes / apple store password?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

go through whole process password XXXXX all than comes up with your purchase could not be complete and your details

Ok Sam.. sometimes, the purchase server does not like the mobile phone app.

Question, do you have a mac or a pc handy? If so, if we sign into the same facebook account that your using to play double down casino on you , and then try to make the purchase from the computer, it should go through.

Have you tried that? If not, please do so.. ( just make sure you sign into the same facebook account that your using to play double down casino on your phone )

If you run into any issues, or have any questions send a reply and let me know.

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green submit button to rate the answer. We can still communicate after rating, as rating does not end the conversation.

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin