Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am very dumb when it comes to electronics-----Cant even

I am very dumb when...
I am very dumb when it comes to electronics-----Can't even figure out how to use a Smartphone! I am interested in an Apple Mini iPad. Are there any really good simple books/manual to learn how to use it?
THANKS and have a VERY PLEASANT Day,
Linda
9/8/2013
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

Hello Linda! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, there is a simple and full manual from Apple, which you can download and view at the website below (you can also print it if you like to); it has both instructions and illustrations:

http://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1595/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

And of course, if you have any further question, please let me know any time.

Edit: Please let me know if you still need any more help. Thank you very much.

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech