Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

you kicked me off site and I just paid $38.00 to get my question

Customer Question

you kicked me off site and I just paid $38.00 to get my question answerd, the issue is as I stated before great picture No sound ,downloaded app on kindle no sound Ipad no sound!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 3 years ago.

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

Could you please explain your issue a bit more?

Which app is not having the sound? When you go to music, are you able to hear the sound?

Thank You
Vinod
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have slingbx on a couple of devices,no sound on any just when the slingbox app is running.I have sound on all but not on my sling box.The sling app on my I pad was fine then no sound checked was not muted and vol was up. So I downloaded the app on my kindle great picture no sound
Thank you, Steve.

Just to confirm, the issue is with your slingbox app, correct? It is not working through ipad nor through the kindle, correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Again I get a great picture on both ,BUT NO SOUND!
Thank you.

This could well be an issue with the slingbox itself. Let me try reading through the slingbox support. Please give me 5-10 minutes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have to leave for a bit I will be back in a bit
no worries. take your own time. Since I deal only with ipad, iphone and ipods, I may have to transfer you to a different category.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
what about resetting the slingbox.

I am currently trying to read from the slingbox support as this is a slingbox issue. Unfortunately, now their support site is down I believe. Since I can troubleshoot only on the slingbox app, let me open the question to the other experts. They may be able to walk you through.

Meanwhile, let me check the other sources and see if I can come up with a solution.

Sorry for the delay. The slingbox support site was down for long, so could not get any information.

I see that no one else has answered your question, so probably you need to call the slingbox support team 1-877-GO-SLING.