Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have an iPad 2 which has a problem. The I cloud backup says

I have an iPad 2 which has a problem. The I cloud backup says "this iPad hasn't been backed up in two weeks backups happen when this iPad is plugged in, locked, and connected to Wi-Fi".

I have it connected to my computer which is connected to Wi-Fi for the last 24 hours. Nothing has changed. It still says the same thing. What can I do to get this iPad working?

Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please disconnect the iPad from the computer. Then please press and hold both the Power button and the Home buttons together on the iPad for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Please let me know if it works or not. You can click on the Reply to Expert tab below and reply back to me, so I can help further as needed. Thank you very much,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The procedure that you sent me worked perfectly. It works like the iPhone.

Thanks for your help.

You're welcome. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please rate my service by clicking on the smiley face above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much