Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm
12024030

There is a terminal window that looks suspicious on my MAC

There is a terminal window that looks suspicious on my MAC and will not be deleted. What should I do to get rid of it?

Brandon M. :

Hello and thank you for contacting us, a paid expert support site. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be glad to assist you with your issue.

Brandon M. :

Do you mind allowing me to control your computer so that I can see what you are referring to and attempt to fix it?

Customer:

No, I don't mind.

Brandon M. :

Great. Give me a moment to get a link for you.

Brandon M. :

Please click here and run the software that is downloaded: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=ccfdd078-6c9f-47bb-9174-3df58cb5cf41

Brandon M. :

Glad I could assist you today. Please be sure to rate the service in the bottom right if you are satisfied.