Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

Hardware Overview: Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac10,1

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac10,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 3.06 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
Boot ROM Version: IM101.00CC.B00
SMC Version (system): 1.52f9
Serial Number (system): W802015PB9U
Hardware UUID: C6B7CE8D-032A-569F-B66C-E4AE4C2714D4
ABOVE NOTED IS THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY COMPUTER. I AM HAVING SEVERAL DIFFERENT PROBLEMS. PRIMARILY, SAFARI IS FREEZING REGULARLY, AND I ALMOST ALWAYS HAVE TO FORCE QUIT IT. ALSO, THE SYSTEM FREEZES UP OCCASIONALLY, AND, AS THIS MORNING, I HAVE TO SHUT IT DOWN BY UNPLUGGING IT. EVERYTHING IS GETTING SLOWER, AND OFTEN, WHEN I TYPE IN THINGS THERE IS A CONSIDERABLE LAG TIME BETWEEN THE TYPING AND THE LETTERS APPEARING. OFTEN, BUT NOT ALWAYS, MY PRINTER WON'T PRINT DOCUMENTS AND I HAVE TO DELETE THEM FROM THE PRINT QUEUE AND START AGAIN. HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME. THANKS

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask, when you starting having these issues?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

About a month.

Thank you for the update.

May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes.

Thank you.

AFTER YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW, you can continue.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=896f41fd-924c-4561-8362-f9bbb8bebaa8

Then on that page click the button that says, "Join Session".

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

As noted in my explanation, I use Safari which is not working well.

Thank you.

Did you download and then run the application that was downloaded?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I assume you mean did I click the links that were sent to me. One of them downloaded something and a window came up that says in gray Welcome to our remote session...etc. and another smaller pop-up says "Joing your session..." with a continuous rotating ball for about 10 minutes. I clicked the "Having trouble joining" other option link from which nothing has happened.

Okay, thank you.

1) Click the link
2) Click the Join Session button
3) Open your downloads window
4) Double click the Elsinore... item and allow it to run.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Okay, did so. It appears to be downloaded

I am connected.

Thank you for your time.

If you have any issues later on, please, let me Jason know :)

- Jason