Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

my account has been disabled. What do I do? I have a pc

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 3 years ago.
Hello Sir, Thank you verymuch for giving us an opportunity to help you. Is your apple id disabled ? If so, use iForgot (http://iforgot.apple.com/) to reset your account. This should restore your access to the disabled services. You can also click the “Reset Password” or “Forgot Password?” buttons that appear in the alert message.

Note: If you are an iCloud user, when prompted to enter your Apple ID, be sure to type your full email address. For example,[email protected] or @mac.com.

After changing your password, you may need to update the new passwor on your PC.

1. Choose Start > Control Panel.
  2. Double-click iCloud.
  3. Click on Sign Out.
  4. Type in your new password, and click Sign In.

You should be prompted to enter your password XXXXX making a purchase, updating an app, or accessing your account in the iTunes Store. Then enter the new password.

Regards

Jins

Hi Alicia, It seems you rated my service as bad. Can you please say what happened wrong ? If you faced some troubles on resetting the password, let me know it.

Don't you have apple id or iTunes account ? If so which account disabled ?

Regards
Jins