Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How can I update my iPad calendar with events from my work

PC MS Outlook calendar? The...
How can I update my iPad calendar with events from my work PC MS Outlook calendar? The PC is XP 2003 SP 3, the iPad 5.1.1 (yes, I am overdue for an upgrade!). I don't currently add calendar events from anywhere else.
8/3/2013
Nick H.
Nick H., Mac Specialist
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you today.

The best way is to sync your iPad to your computer with iTunes. CLICK HERE to download and install iTunes if your computer does not have iTunes yet.

Open iTunes and connect your ipad to your computer.

Skip update.

Select iPad and select Info tab.

Here check the box to sync Calendar. Make sure Outlook is selected.

When done, click Apply button. This will sync Calendar from Outlook to your iPad.

If this method did not work or you need more help, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick

Nick H.
Nick H., Mac Specialist
Nick H.
Nick H.
Nick H., Mac Specialist