Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My Mac Mini is version 10.5.8. We are trying to sync an Ipod

nano and it told us...
My Mac Mini is version 10.5.8. We are trying to sync an Ipod nano and it told us we need I tunes 10.7 or later.
Downloaded Itunes 11.0 and it said it requires Mac OSX version 10.6.8 or later.
What are our options?
7/22/2013
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Technician
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Unfortunately the only way to get this to work is to update your system.

You need at the very least OS X 10.6 which will cost about $20 to upgrade.
That will work with iTunes though for the nano it depends on what generation it is.
.

Can I update my system online through the apple website?

.
Unfortunately no you would need to use a disc.
You can buy the update from here: Click here

The discs are normally shipped quickly.
It should be sent out within 24 hours.

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.

If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.

.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Technician
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Technician