Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I was trying to set up wi-fi, usimg Cisco Linksys. Disc runs

Customer Question

I was trying to set up wi-fi, usimg Cisco Linksys. Disc runs but does not set up. Cannot get disc out.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The disc must be for Windows and not compatible with Mac. We can force eject the disc from your Mac. Restart your Mac and immediately hold down the left mouse/trackpad button. This may take some time, but keep it held down until the disk ejects Or restart your Mac and immediately hold down the eject key on your keyboard. Keep it held down until the disk ejects.

You don't need the disc to setup WiFi on your router. You can setup it by directly accessing the router from your Mac through Safari or other browser. Follow the instructions in here : https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=6443

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,