Michelle
Michelle, Mac Technician
Experience:  Apple Computers and Mobile support with 12 years of exp.
70409726

Good MorningCan you please tell me WHY and how come, my

Good Morning

Can you please tell me WHY and how come, my Ipad which I bought 6 months ago is NOW telling me that I am NOT registered in the USA App Store, I have to use the Store for St. Kitts and Nevis. There is no Apple or App store in St. Kitts.

Isn't iPad Universal, what is the use of me buying and iPad if I cannot Upgrade, download access the App store.

Appleologist :

Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am excited to get started with you.

So I can better assist you with your issue, I will need additional information from you. What iTunes store is currently listed. To find this out, click on Settings, Choose iTunes &App Stores. Click on your Apple ID, choose view Apple ID and type in your password

Appleologist :

Under Country/Region, what is listed?

Appleologist :

.

JACUSTOMER-ebyr1lrc- :

St. Kitts and Nevis

Appleologist :

thanks for the additional info. Just so I understand your issue clearly, whenever you download an app or update, your itunes store stays Not allowed?

JACUSTOMER-ebyr1lrc- :

Please note that it has been working perfectly until a week ago

JACUSTOMER-ebyr1lrc- :

YES! it does, all of a sudden

Appleologist :

Lets try a few troubleshooting steps. We will start with a reset first. Press and hold both the sleep and home button at the same time for 30 sec or until the apple logo appears. The sleep button is located at the upper right corner and the home button is the round button on the bottom front bezel of your iPad

JACUSTOMER-ebyr1lrc- :

have done it

Appleologist :

When your ipad boots back up again, try to download an app or update

Appleologist :

Has your iPad booted back up yet?

JACUSTOMER-ebyr1lrc- :

it seems to be installing my Updates now

Appleologist :

Great to know. Allow it to finish first and then see if you are able to download a free app

JACUSTOMER-ebyr1lrc- :

I locked if off last night and restarted it this morning, to no avail

JACUSTOMER-ebyr1lrc- :

I will try a Free download to check and let you know

Appleologist :

Ok, I will stand by

JACUSTOMER-ebyr1lrc- :

ok, it seems to be downloading

Appleologist :

Great to know. Was there anything else I can assist you with today?

JACUSTOMER-ebyr1lrc- :

I think that may be all for now, thanks

Appleologist :

You are very welcome.
I hope I’ve provided the resolution you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please feel free to provide a rating to end our chat. Have a fantastic rest of your day

JACUSTOMER-ebyr1lrc- :

Thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was able to get back into the App store and download this morning, after going through the process of re-start.

A few hours later I could not get back in again, it keeps saying "Not Allowed! you are not registered in the US please go to your App store in Saint Kitts and Nevis". We do not have no Apple App Store down here in our region.

I tried re-starting again, it allowed me to do Updates, then it wont allow me to download, it comes back with same Pop-Up "Not Allowed".

I have paid USD78.00 for this service and it does not work.

I also up-dated my new Credit Card information, and it is also not accepting that method of payment.