Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot

"An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made."
iPad, iOS 6.1.3
Where: AppStore, iTunes
Can you please help me fix this?

Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to restart the iPad yet: press and hold both the Power button and the Home buttons together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check?

Have you checked that the date & time, and the time zone are all correct (from Settings > General > Date & Time)?

Please let me know if there is still any issue.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you! Restarting it worked.

Great. You're welcome. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please rate my service by clicking on the smiley face above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much